Sweet Beginnings: "A Dream Come True"

It's where brides can be Barbie for her special day. You'll find everything from wedding color ideas, to how to pramp up while on your honeymoon.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Current Obsession!

Erin Cole Accessories
This weekend, I had the pleasure of sharing with you my current obsession which is, Erin Cole accessories. She has created some really beautiful and different options for brides to match with their wedding gowns. She has jewelry, veils, and hair accessories.

Erin Cole jewelry is handmade of freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystal. They customize your accessories to your specifications. This is the brand I wish to wear at my own wedding someday.

Here are some shots of Erin Cole's collection.










[erincole.com]


"Where a girl can become Barbie for a day."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home